Resources to Make Your Stay Comfortable
For our current residents we have a complete set of tools and procedures to make your stay with us more comfortable and rewarding. Log into your TENANT PORTAL to submit maintenance requests and pay your rent conveniently online.
Links and Resources
- Contact Us
- Domestic Abuse and Addiction Information
- Report Abuse
- Abuse Hotline
- Domestic Violence Hotline | Phone: 1-800-799-7233
- Child Abuse Hotline | Phone: 1-855-422-4453
- Utility Information
- School Resources
- Bus and Marta Website
- Resources for your Job Search
Rent Help Organizations
- Travelers Aide of Metro Atlanta | Phone: 404-817-7070
- Salvation Army | Phone: 404-752-5977 or 404-486-2900
- Nicholas House | Phone: 404-622-0793
- Buckhead Christian Ministry | Phone: 404-239-0058
- Cascade United Methodist Church | Phone: 404-691-5770
- Ben Hill Christian Church | Phone: 404-344-0718
- St. Vincent De Paul | Phone: 678-892-6163
- Midtown Assistance Center | Phone:4 04-681-5777
- Partnership Against Domestic Violence | Phone: 404-873-1766
- Fulton County - Chris180 | Phone: 4044815790
- HIV/AIDS Patients
- AID Atlanta | Phone: 404-870-7700
- Living Room | Phone: 404-464-8754
- Partnership for Community Action | Phone: 404-929-2500
- Samaritans Together for Clayton county | Phone: 404-361-8848
- Clayton county Community Services | Phone: 404-363-0575 or 404-366-5527
- St. Vincent De Paul of Clayton County | Phone: 770-477-2388
- Samaritans Together of Henry County | Phone: 678-565-6526
Find Your Perfect Home
If you are in the market for the perfect rental home, you have come to the right place. As a prospective tenant, we can help you through the process of finding and applying for the home of your dreams.
Our Screening Process
- Tenant Qualifications
- We do a background check on each adult over 18 that will be living in the house.
- We look for no evictions, no big collections, and no felonies.
- Misdemeanors will be considered based on the crime and date of occurrence.
- We look for 2.7 times the rent amount for income.
- We will need 3- 4 pay stubs OR 3 bank statements to show income.
- If you are moving from another state:
- You must show that your job is transferring or a salary letter from your new employer.
- You must also visit the property before being able to hold it.
- The security deposit is based on your background and will be one to two months of the rent amount. It may be higher if there is significant risk associated with your application.
- Some of our properties now allow an option to pay a non refundable bond to Assurant insurance company. This allows you to pay 10-30% of the security deposit amount upfront and any damages or fees to Assurant at your move out time. This option is available at twice the security deposit amount as it increases the risk for the property owner. However, the total paid amount should be less than one month deposit, saving you a huge upfront expense.