- Are you getting the most out of your portfolio?
- We will make sure your expenses, vacancies, and your delinquencies are as low as possible.
- We will check how our system can provide more efficient time and cost savings.
- We will look to make sure everything is running properly!
- We use Rently.com to send our listings to 20 + listing sites including: Zillow, Trulia, HotPads
- Prospective tenants can schedule showings online and get automatic confirmation and review surveys
- “For Rent” signs are added in the neighborhood and property location
- Rental applications are available on our website
- Nationwide credit, criminal, and eviction background screening within minutes
- Income and Employment verification
- Landlord and Reference verification
- Electronic lease signing
- NO additional fees for maintenance supervision
- Dedicated maintenance manager
- Online portal for tenants to put in work orders
- Online portal for owners to view work orders
- Online portal for vendors to access, update, and invoice work orders
- Speedy response to our tenants work orders
- Through our extensive vetting of contractors, we find the most qualified and cost efficient team who provides quality, warrantied reliable work.
- Specialized companies contracted with cost-effective pricing
- Pictures of major work are provided
- Set approval and budget limitations
Riverdale Area Information
The area now known as Riverdale was settled before the Civil War. In 1887, a railroad, built from Atlanta and Fort Valley, passed through Riverdale. Farmers in the area provided wood for the railroad. In turn, the farmers would get fertilizer. As the railroad grew, it needed more land. Mr. and Mrs. W. S. Rivers donated their land for the railroad to grow, and their land grew to become one of the railroad's main stops.
In 1908, the city was incorporated with the name Riverdale, named in honor of Mr. W.S. Rivers. Source From Wikipedia
Areas We Serve
- Forest Park
- College Park
- Lake City
- Union City
- Stone Mountain
- Villa Rica