- Are you getting the most out of your portfolio?
- We will make sure your expenses, vacancies, and your delinquencies are as low as possible.
- We will check how our system can provide more efficient time and cost savings.
- We will look to make sure everything is running properly!
- We use Rently.com to send our listings to 20 + listing sites including: Zillow, Trulia, HotPads
- Prospective tenants can schedule showings online and get automatic confirmation and review surveys
- “For Rent” signs are added in the neighborhood and property location
- Rental applications are available on our website
- Nationwide credit, criminal, and eviction background screening within minutes
- Income and Employment verification
- Landlord and Reference verification
- Electronic lease signing
- NO additional fees for maintenance supervision
- Dedicated maintenance manager
- Online portal for tenants to put in work orders
- Online portal for owners to view work orders
- Online portal for vendors to access, update, and invoice work orders
- Speedy response to our tenants work orders
- Through our extensive vetting of contractors, we find the most qualified and cost efficient team who provides quality, warrantied reliable work.
- Specialized companies contracted with cost-effective pricing
- Pictures of major work are provided
- Set approval and budget limitations
Forest Park Area Information
Forest Park is a city in Clayton County, Georgia, United States. It is located approximately nine miles (14 km) south of Atlanta and is part of the Atlanta–Sandy Springs–Marietta Metropolitan Statistical Area. As of the 2010 census, the city had a population of 18,468
Originally the third stop from Atlanta on the Macon and Western Railroad, the city was incorporated in 1908. The 1,465-acre (5.93 km2) Fort Gillem was founded nearby in 1941 and was annexed into the city in 1973. Source From Wikipedia
Areas We Serve
- Forest Park
- College Park
- Lake City
- Union City
- Stone Mountain
- Villa Rica